Living on your roof at this minute is a bacteria known as Gloeocapsa Magma.
Cyanobacteria is an ancient line of photosynthesizing bacteria that photolyze water generating oxygen gas.
This bacteria functions like a plant. With a root system and acidic waste generation.
These bacteria are what is responsible for the failure of roofing materials.
Like a tree’s roots breaking through concrete, these tiny plants feed on all types of roofing material like an all you can eat buffet. Which leads to the decomposition of roofing and exterior surfaces.
Look at your roof as a roof-top petri dish. With growing cultures of bacterial and fungal strains which may be dangerous to your health.
This Bacteria, Mold, Mildew, Fungus and Algae are all in the top of the allergy irritants list, and are known culprits in Sick Building Syndromes.
Moldy areas are also one of the top environments looked for in a Legionnaires disease outbreak.
What happens when you mow the grass on a regular basis? It grows thicker and healthier.
What happens when you prune your hedges? It grows thicker and healthier.
What happens when you pressure wash algae on a regular basis? You guessed it, it grows back thicker and healthier.
Thus, the answer to effectively eliminating the Bacteria, Mold, Mildew, Fungus and Algae on your roof and exterior surfaces is to:
· Contact Softwash Hawaii.
· Have Softwash Hawaii assess your properties current situation
· Have Softwash Hawaii Develop an action/application plan for your property(s).
· Soft Washing is a Superior Alternative to pressure.
· Soft Washing Treats & Eliminates the infestation.
· Soft Washing does not damage the roof or exterior surfaces.
· Soft Washing is an Environmentally friendly and sustainable cleaning model.