Soft washing is the use of water-based, biodegradable chemicals to break down dirt and grime, get rid of bug nests and webs, kill mold, mildew, algae and bacteria – leaving the surface clean and sterilized.
- Soft washing uses just one-third of the water that pressure of power washing
- Lasts 4 – 6 times longer
- Doesn’t wear down or harm the surface being cleaned.
Soft washing also does so much more than pressure washing because it does more than simply clean.
The cleansing solutions utilized within the SoftWash System do not just tidy-up; they penetrate, sterilize, and eliminate the root cause of the problem.
Treating your surfaces with a soft washing process is more like pest control. The specifically designed cleansing solutions which are used are:
- Naturally biodegrade
And 99.9% effective at eliminating the harmful bacteria that cause the unsightly and damage causing microorganisms.
Fence Cleaning Done The Correct way
The wood or vinyl surfaces of your fence should never be exposed to the high pressure that traditionally comes with pressure washing services. Water, blasted at your fence using high pressure could potentially damage the surface and leave behind ugly stripe marks.
Softwash Hawaii’s process uses specifically designed cleansing solutions that eliminate dirt, grime, mildew and microorganisms from your wood or vinyl fence. Following our cleaning solution soak, we rinse with low pressure water stream. Leaving you fence looking great!
Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable Solutions in SoftWash
The cleansing solutions utilized within Softwash Hawaii’s process aids in the breakdown of pollutants and infestations, so they can be easily rinsed away. They do all the work without high pressure water streams.
Softwash Hawaii’s solutions are water based, ship non-hazardous, and are naturally biodegradable, meaning that they break down into carbon and water within twenty (20) days after their introduction into the environment; leaving no contaminants behind.
5 Reasons to Use Soft Washing
There are many reasons to choose soft washing over pressure or power washing, but here are our 4 primary reasons:
- Alternative to pressure washing – Power washing creates a high potential for erosion by stripping away materials that may have been loosened by decay or aging. It might be appropriate for some jobs, but not for all.
- It treats the infestation – Your house isn’t only dirty – it’s infected. Normal power washing only removes and/or pushes around the outer layer of this biomass and does not solve the root cause of the problem, leaving your surface susceptible again not long after power washing is completed.
- No damage from pressure – Inadequately trained or inexperienced pressure washers can cause serious damage to a roof or other surfaces, especially if it’s older to begin with.
- More sustainable cleaning option – Pressure washers utilize from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of washing a pressure washer can use from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Alternatively, soft washing just uses approximately 60 gallons of cleaning solution, which is made up of about 40 gallons of water.
- Safer to execute works – Softwash Hawaii’s process rarely requires accessing roofs or elevated area due the the technologies and equipment used. This prevents potential damage to property. And provides a safe working environment for Softwash Hawaii’s employees.
For Questions and/or Inquiries Contact Softwash Hawaii Today to schedule a FREE consultation/estimate.